Questions for Attendees
- When is Wicked Faire?
- Wicked Faire XI will be held the weekend of February 19-21, 2016.
- Where is Wicked Faire? Is it outdoors?
- Wicked Faire is entirely indoors. It’s the world’s largest indoor Renaissance Faire! Find out more about our venue, and how to reserve a room, here.
- Who can go to Wicked Faire?
- Wicked Faire is open to anyone ages 16+. Some portions of the event may be limited to patrons ages 18+.
- What can I do at Wicked Faire?
- Music, shopping, panels, mischief! So much going on at Wicked Faire! Peruse the website, especially the sections on Entertainment and Merchants.
Ballroom & Ballroom Foyer – Friday: 6 pm – 11 pm; Saturday: 12 noon – 10 pm; Sunday: 12 noon – 4:30 pm
Ivy Way & Oracular Grove – Friday: 3 pm – 11 pm; Saturday:11 am – 10 pm, Sunday: 11 am – 4:30 pm
- Is there a schedule?
- The SCHEDULE is now available! If you create an account with sched.org, you will be able to favorite sessions and create your own personal schedule for Wicked Faire! This also allows you to receive notifications of room and time changes during the event.
- But don’t worry – there will also be paper schedules on site in case the internet service is also of Renaissance era quality!
- How do I get tickets?
- Tickets may be purchased online, or at the Box Office. Single Day tickets are only available onsite.
Box Office Hours – Hyatt Lobby
Friday, February 19th: Redemption Noon – 9pm. Sales 3pm – 9pm
Saturday, February 20th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday, February 21th: 10:30am – 3pm
What are the rules?
- Please read and familiarize yourself with the WF Code of Conduct, the JME Harrassment Policy, and the Weapons Policy.
For those of you returning to Wicked Faire, please note that a new hotel means changes to the Weapons Policy – in particular, live steel is not allowed at the venue.
Questions for Performers, Vendors, and Volunteers
- I want to vend at Wicked Faire. How do I apply?
- Fill out the vending application.
If you are interested in joining our Vendor mailing list, for updates on vending opportunities for SPWF and other Jeff Mach Events, please choose the Vending Mailing Lists in the Mailing List Signup Form
- I want to perform at Wicked Faire. How do I apply
- Fill out the performer application.
- I want to help support the event! What can I do?
- You can sponsor a particular performer, an event, and more. If this sounds up your all your alley, please email email@example.com
- I want to volunteer at Wicked Faire. How do I do that?
- We accept volunteers to help with many aspects of running Wicked Faire. Volunteers get a special rate on tickets, and other perks. Find out more and apply to volunteer here.
- What if I have more questions?
- Fill out our contact form, or talk to us on Facebook or Twitter!