The World of Wyck – who’ll be performing both regular and special VIP shows. Everyone gets to see Wyck!
Purchase your tickets today; save money, get in faster, help the event out, and earn the jealousy of your foes and the envy of your peers.
That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone:
Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.”
The lowest ticket prices end 9/1/14
Every ticket (above Basic) purchased:
* by September 1st, 2014 includes a $10 Vendor Gift Certificate.
* between 9/2/2014 & 12/1/2014 includes a $5 Vendor Gift Certificate.
Print your tickets from your confirmation email and bring them to Wicked Faire to redeem and receive your badge. If you’d like to avoid that step, purchase the Advance Mail Add-On.
$40 until December 1st, 2014
$50 from December 2nd, 2014 through the end of advanced ticketing.
Admission to WF’15, and all standard events, concerts, panels, and shows!
$65 until September 1st, 2014
$70 from September 2nd, 2014 through December 1st, 2014
$80 from December 2nd, 2014 through the end of advance ticketing
Admission to WF’15 and all the pleasures and privileges of the Basic ticket
* Limited Edition Knight Errant Festival Badge
* A glorious Masquerade Ball with your fellow ticketgoers.
Dress as you’d like; bring your own mask, or buy one from us. Mystery, intrigue…or just dancing and talking to people; ’tis up to you.
* A Wicked Faire bumper sticker – show thy Wicked pride!
* A VIP-only performance by the Wondrous World of Wyck, wherein he’ll perform material not seen anywhere else at the Fair!
Lord of the Realm:
$85 until September 1st, 2014
$90 from September 2nd, 2014 to December 1st, 2014
$100 from December 2nd, 2014 through the end of advanced ticketing.
Admission to WF’15 and all the pleasures and privileges of the Basic and Knight Errant tickets
* Limited Edition Lord of the Realm Festival Badge
* A special storytelling and performance by tale-spinner,
dancer, and burlesque artist Lilith Lore
* Private Feedback Session with Jeff Mach Himself
$110 until September 1st, 2014
$115 from September 2nd, 2014 until December 1st, 2014
$125 from December 2nd, 2014 until the end of advanced ticketing.
All the pleasures and privileges of the Basic, Knight Errant and Lord of the Realm tickets
* Limited Edition Royal Pass Festival Badge
* A Knighting & Denunciation Ceremony (you get to choose whether to be knighted or denounced; available while supplies last. You can only denounce yourself, not others.)
* Admission to The Alienist, the highly immersive interactive theatrical event we debuted at NecroComiCon