Questions about Tickets
- Are tickets required?
- Yes! You can purchase tickets online here.
We have a variety of ticket levels, which are are described on the ticketing page. Advance sales are for weekend passes only. Single day passes WILL be available but only at the event Box Office as space allows. The Box Office can accept cash and credit cards for payment.
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Yes. Door Prices will be listed when available. Single Day Passes are only available onsite during Wicked Faire.
- Will I need a badge
- Badges will be available on site. If you get advance tickets, please remember to print your tickets! Print your tickets from your confirmation email and bring them to Wicked Faire to redeem and receive your badge. If you’d like to avoid that step, purchase the Advance Mail Add-On.
- What’s the difference between a ticket and a badge?
- You can purchase a ticket in advance through our tickets page, and bring it to redeem onsite for your badge (aka “credential”), which you’ll keep on you at all times during Wicked Faire.
If you purchase at the Box Office onsite, your ticket is redeemed automatically and you’re given your badge directly.
- Do I need to print my ticket?
- Unless you purchased the Advance Mail add-on, you should print your weekend ticket for fast redemption at the box office onsite. We can accept a digital version on a phone or tablet screen, though they often don’t scan right and can take a bit longer.
If you don’t bring your ticket with you, you’ll be directed to the line for the Box Office Admin. The Admin will be able to research your weekend admission tickets, though you’ll be required to show a government-issued photo ID. This process is very time-consuming and will delay your entry, as well a slowing down other patrons who’d like to get in.
- If I lose my badge, can I get another?
- Unfortunately, we must assume that every badge is out there being used by somebody at the event. A WF badge is like cash – don’t lose it! There are no free replacements. This holds for any Advance-Mailed Badges – if you don’t bring it with you, you’ll have to buy another onsite.
- What can I do at the Box Office?
- The Box Office can do any of the following:
- Redeem pre-order tickets for badges
- Buy admission – weekend or day-pass
- Upgrade existing badges to Knight Errant, Lord of the realm or Royal Pass
- Buy tickets to Catered Events
- What can’t I do at the Box Office?
- The Box Office is unfortunately neither equipped nor trained for the following:
- Lost & Found
- Merch Sales
- Information – we just do tickets, we’re not the info booth, sorry!
- What if I bought tickets, but am unable to attend?
- Tickets may be transferred by emailing your Ticketleap ticket to another person – they can print it out and bring it to the Box Office to be redeemed for a badge. If your ticket has already been redeemed via the Advance Mail Add-On, you can give your physical badge to another person to bring to the event if you can not attend.
Refunds are given only due to proven medical emergency. All refunds are made via Paypal post event. If you need to request a refund, please contact us.